Thursday, May 21, 2009

Season 8 Winner is Announced....



Is anyone else as surprised as I am?



Don't get me wrong, I really like Kris...but believe it or not, he was not who I was rooting for throughout the entire season...ok, ok, I know most of you will be shocked to find out I really liked Adam. He was edgy and a bad boy and appearantly I am drawn to that...hehehe.

However, most of you also know that I don't follow much gossip headlines and so....I didn't know anything about Adam and his "life" until last week...but I do have to say, I believe he is a much better performer than Kris.



I am thrilled, however, that a mid-western, small town ministry leader has achieved the rank of this year's American Idol. So, even though I am surprised by Kris's win and Adam's loss, I am thrilled for them both and feel that the correct two were in the finale. They will both have great records released and I will probably buy them both.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

KRIS ALL THE WAY!!!

Nicole said...

You know my thoughts about Adam! The eyeliner reels me in! hehe!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved