Monday, December 7, 2009

Friday Night Double Date

Friday night, our college group at church hosted a Parents Night Out to give us all some time to do a little Christmas shopping. But Tony and I cheated a little and decided to go see a movie with my mom and dad. It is extremely rare that the 4 of of us get to go out without the kids in tow. hehehe

The Blind Side is the movie we saw and I have to give it 5 stars. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING story. Sandra Bullock was so real. I forgot that I was watching an actress play a role. This IS a must see!

2 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. I soooo want to see that movie.

Kelly said...

I wanna take the kids to see this...make it a family date!! I've heard nothing but GREAT stuff about it!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved