Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Eve Celebration

First of all, I have to admit that I am a homebody. I usually prefer to be in my comfy clothes and just lounge around watching movies. So, when Tony and I were invited out for New Year's Eve, I was initially hesitant to RSVP. But, I sucked it up and said we would be there. We got together with a group of 4 other couples...some of them are old friends and some new. I am so glad we went...We spent the evening enjoying good food, games and some hilarious conversations!

We played SceneIt Squabble...a guys against gals SceneIt game. We had a great time playing it. The guys won, so of course we didn't hear the end of that one. Then we played The Game of Things. This is a new one that has been advertised a lot lately and the game really is a lot of fun. The more imaginative you can be, the more fun it is to try to guess who the item belongs to.

We had a wonderful time and I look forward to many more chances to hang out with this new group of friends.

Kelly, Jeana and Me

The Girls...Jeana, Me, Rachel, Kelly and Ellen

The Guys...Jerry, Paul, John, Tony and Phil

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

glad you guys had a good time. I was in bed by 11pm! LOL


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved