Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend Movies

We saw two wonderful movies this weekends! Both of these are movies you must go see.

The first was Shrek: The Final Chapter. It was so funny! I actually had a couple of LOL moments. Take the kids to go see this one while it is still in the theatres. It is worth it and the 3D was awesome.



After Shrek we went to see Prince of Persia. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Disney did a great job with this story and Jake Gyllenhaal is a fabulous Destan and his leading lady is absolutely beautiful. All of us enjoyed seeing this!...even Ashton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw "Prince of Persia" it was good.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved