Monday, August 2, 2010

30 Day Challlenge, Day 3

FAVORITE TV SHOW

This one is easy, easy! I fell in love with Gilmore Girls when it came out in 2000.
I watched every episode beginning with the pilot until the end 7 seasons later. And I was crushed when it ended. It was like a part of my family was leaving. Luckily I have all 7 seasons on DVD and can watch it anytime I want.



If you haven't ever watched Gilmore Girls the show is about a very special mother and daughter relationship. The mother got pregnant when she was 16 years old and the show starts when the mother, Lorelei, is 32 is the daughter, Rory, is about to turn 16. The seven seasons span Rory's coming of age years and graduating college and Lorelei's many failed relationships and her relationship with her parents. The show is so special to me, I know I am not giving it justice. So, if you have some free time on your hands and want to borrow my DVDs...just let me know.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

LOVED this show!

Shannon Plumb said...

I do want to borrow them sometime! I have never even seen one episode!

Angbrad03 said...

Also my favorite show. I was so bummed when it ended.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved