Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a Week!

Oh my...is it only Wednesday? I am so tired. This working all day and playing each night is wearing me smooth out. I miss my couch, I miss my bed, I miss my DVRd shows, I miss relaxing in the evenings after work....but let me tell you....WE HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME!

I worked during the day on Monday, while Tony and the kids went swimming and went to see a movie. When I got off work, we drove to downtown Denver and had dinner at the HardRock Cafe. I had hoped to do a little shopping at the 16th Street Mall, but most of the stores had closed by the time we got out of dinner.


On Tuesday, Tony and the kids went shopping during the day and after work, we went to a place called FatCats. This place is like Andy Alligators meets Chuck-E-Cheese meets Brunswick Bowl. The gaming area was pretty weak, but the kids still managed to get over 250 tickets. The best part was the bowling though. We play two games of boys v. girls and the boys kicked our butts. (It's funny, but when you are used to bowling with 100 more pounds on your body, it really can impact the game. I sucked...it was sort depressing. But I will easily take a bad bowling game over having that weight back on my body :D.)


Today is our last day in Colorado. We will rising before the sun tomorrow and hitting the road for the long drive home. We don't have any plans for tonight after work, except to have dinner and let me go shopping at the best scrapbook store ever...Archiver's. I love, love, love this store and always have to stop by when we are in a town that has one.

I am glad I have gotten to share this beautiful state with my family. But I will be very happy when we are back home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So happy for you!! What a wonderful stock of memories you have built for you and your family! Kudos chica!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved