Monday, March 21, 2011

Miracle Grow Hair

This will be the first of many posts about Spring Break. My vacation officially started on Tuesday afternoon and I had an afternoon of torture in store myself.

For the first time EVER, I had extensions put in. Yep, I now have REALLY long hair. The process took about 2 hours and I only screamed once. But let me tell you, if you are tender headed, you need not apply. My head is still a little sore (a week a later) and it is still a little difficult to get comfortable for sleep.

But let me tell you, I love them! I have think beautiful long hair! It is still difficult to fix, but I'm sure I'll really get the hang of it by the time they come out...hehehe.

BEFORE



AFTER


4 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! Great pics! so fun

Debbie said...

Ooooooh, pretty! You are a brave girl! I am wimpy tender-headed gal. Thanks for the warning!

mistymadisonjo said...

rock star hair!

Crafty Girls said...

You look so cute! I have seriously been thinking about doing extensions, but I am afraid that they will drive me nuts! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Have a great week!
Irene


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved