Friday, April 8, 2011

Five for Friday


5 things I am doing this weekend:
1. Catching up on my coupons...they are in major disarray.
2. Going to my cousin's wedding.
3. Getting groceries.
4. Cleaning my room and bathroom (I figure if I commit to doing it here, I will be more likely to actually doing it. Keep me accountable!)
5. Finishing the book I am reading, Torment.

5 favorite things about the month of April:
1. The warmer days (but this 90 degree stuff in April is for the birds).
2. The blooming flowers and trees (aaa-choo)
3. Quinn and Tony both turn one year older in April
4. And now I have a niece that will too!!!
5. Easter since it falls in April this year.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved