Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was extremely uneventful. The only event worth telling was my cousin's wedding. Which, of course, was beautiful. They both looked amazing, but I have to admit, I have never seen my cousin look so handsome. I know Chad and Natalie will have many, many happy years together and I'm looking forward to having Natalie in our family. Congratulations Chad and Natalie!!!


The rest of the weekend I spent resting...I was dizzy off and on the majority of the weekend and even had to work from home all day yesterday and part of today. I think I may be caught up on my rest, so hopefully the rest of this week will go well....and maybe I can get that room and bathroom cleaned now since it didn't get done this weekend.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved