Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Chick Flick!

I had another fun movie moment with my friend, Nicole, yesterday. This weekday movie watchin' sure is fun! I could easily get addicted and be peer pressured into more...wink, wink.

So, we went to see the new movie Bridesmaids! And let me tell you, it is hilarious! Raunchy, crude and filled with foul language, but absolutely laugh out loud funny! I had tears rolling down my face a couple of times. The characters are all so very different, but the way they interact with each other is magical.


Get some girl friends together (and for fun, wear those horrible bridesmaids dresses that you all have in your closets) and go see this flick! You will not regret it.

3 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

I really want to see this movie. I think it looks great.

Kelly said...

I really want to see this movie...it looks hilarious!! Maybe a date night with Phil..;)

Jodie said...

I am dying to see this movie!! The whole cast... just cracks me up!! I live in small town and we only get 3 movies at a time... and he doesn't like to get rated R movies... interesting!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved