Thursday, May 5, 2011

Murder Mystery Dinner

For some time now, I have wanted to do the Murder Mystery Dinner at the Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie. So, when Nicole's hubby, Matt, said he was planning to get a group together for her 30th...I was so in. Not only was I finally going to get to do it, but I would get to do it with my absolute closest friend!


If you don't know anything about the Murder Mystery Dinner, this is a night where each person assumes a character. As the night goes on, the murder plays out and you must try to figure out who the murderer is. Each mystery is set in the 20's, 40's or 50's....ours was set in 1928.


My character was Bobbie French. I was a fashionable 1920's lady who had been married 3 times and who had been involved in a torrid 3 week drunken affair with Chick Hudson...who just happened to be played by Nicole's husband, Matt, and also turned out to be the night's murderer.

We had so much fun dressing up. The dinner was delicious and we had such a great time. This night is well worth your time and money! I can't wait for Tony and I to do this together sometime.


Welcome to the 30's Nicole! I know they will be the best yet!

To learn about The Stone Lion Inn and the Murder Mystery Dinner click HERE.

2 comments:

Shannon Plumb said...

How fun! You look so cute!

Nicole said...

Great post, great friend and great time!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved