Friday, June 3, 2011

Five for Friday


Let's talk about Guilty Pleasures. We all have them. But before I made my list, I wanted to make sure I understood exactly what a guilty pleasure was. So, this is what wikipedia has to say about them:


A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, video games, music, movies, and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures.

So, here is a list of 5 of my guilty pleasures. And to be completely honest, this list could be much, much, much longer.

Guilty Pleasures
1. Twilight Movie Soundtracks
I can't get enough of them. I have all 3 of them and listen to them incessantly.


2. Hershey Drops
If you haven't tried these little babies, they are like eating a Hershey Kiss without the pain of the wrapper. The only problem is the bottom of the bag comes much quicker than one might intend.


3. Teenage TV Shows
I am not sure what my attraction is to the TV programs marketed to this age group, but I love them.


My favorite TV shows are Secret Life of the American Teenager, America's Next Top Model, and Pretty Little Liars.






4. Beauty Products
I cannot go to Ulta and just buy what is on my list. I always impulse buy there. If there is something out that is new and different, I am gonna have to try it...hair, nails, make up, self tanner, hair tools...and the list goes on and on and on.


5. Cupcakes
If a new cupcake shop opens up, I have to try it out. I love those sweet little mini cakes.


So what is on your guilty pleasure list???

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Well good idea I will tell you!

Practical Traci said...

I LOVE Ulta--- I try NOT to go there to keep from spending my money. I went to buy polish and bought a curling iron and some perfume.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved