Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend Movie Mania

Our holiday weekend was pretty darn good. We didn't have a ton of stuff planned, so we got to relax a little and enjoy a couple of movies. (Tony of course would disagree about getting to relax since he mowed two lawns on Saturday morning and moved mattresses into Quinn's room. Then on Sunday he moved Quinn's old mattress to my friends apartment and helped me with some handyman stuff at the JH office. But we did make time for him to do some fun stuff too.)


On Saturday, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I have to say I really really enjoyed it. I honestly have not been disappointed with any of the Pirate movies. I think they have all been phenomenal. I would highly recommend this if you have a hankerin' for a good adventure movie. Johnny Depp was amazing and the addition of the mermaids really made the movie fantastic.


On Sunday, we saw Kung Fu Panda 2. I have to confess something...I wasn't feeling really great this weekend, so during this movie, I kinda took a nap for about half of it. But the parts I did see were pretty funny. I know the kids enjoyed it and they definitely left it open for another sequel.

We had some nice family time at my mom's on Monday. My sister and her family were in, so I got a lot of baby lovin' out of my system. I'll have pictures in another post.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Only a month and we get another extended weekend for the 4th.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How fun!!! Glad you had a nice time!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved