Sunday, July 17, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

It's been a fabulously relaxing weekend.

I kicked it off Friday with with my girlies for book club! We met at Crimson and Whipped Cream and enjoyed a great discussion about books over some yummy cupcakes.


Saturday morning, my DH helped out JH by installing new locks for us. The girls were gonna pay a locksmith to do it, but I volunteered Tony to help so we could use our money for more charitable things.

After that, I holed up inside the house the rest of the day. It was fantastic staying out of this heat. I can't believe how hot it is. After church on Sunday, I did the same thing...NOTHING. I just stayed inside with my wonderful air conditioning. I got a few things done in the house, but it was nice to spend all weekend at home. It's been a while since we've done that.


The heat isn't going to be letting up anytime soon. So, please pray that God sends us some cooler temperatures and some precipitation. Our entire state is suffering.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week...and if it's HOT where you are...STAY COOL!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved