Friday, July 1, 2011

Total Forgiveness by R.T. Kendall

My friend, Kelly, did a review of this book on her blog (click HERE to read it) and then texted me and said I needed to it. She spoke very highly of the book, so I said sure. And the really cool thing is that we both have nooks so she did a "lend me" and I had the book on my nook for 2 weeks...and I didn't have to pay a thing.

This book was an easy read and was a little redundant at times, but overall the message was fantastic. What hit home the most for me is how when someone sins against me, I shouldn't go around venting to anyone and everyone who will listen. By doing that, I am actually trying to discredit that person and make them look bad to the people I am venting too. This is a perspective I have never had. But how would I feel if I sinned against someone and they told everyone what I did, whether it was intentional or not. Would you want God to tell all of your sordid sins? Heck no!

I highly recommend this book. It will totally change how you view forgiveness....total forgiveness.

When everything in you wants to hold a grudge, point a finger and remember the pain, God wants you to lay it all aside. You can avoid spiritual quicksand and experience the incredible freedom found in total forgiveness. Is total forgiveness easy? Of course not...but this book will give you a game plan...and the encouragement to cast out areas of unforgiveness that have kept you from enjoying the best God has to offer you.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved