Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ten Days of Me - Three Films

Couldn't three have been secrets and ten have been films...it would've been much easier that way...hehehe.

How do you pick three movies when you love movies as much as I do?

Well, let me tell you...my method was based on sound calculations.

I didn't pick them because of their amazing story line...
I didn't pick them for the emotion they bring forth...
and I didn't pick them for stellar acting...

NOPE.

I decided that these are the movies that when they are on TV, and I notice them in the guide, I will definitely watch them, even with commercial breaks.

three films
1. Jurassic Park

I'm not sure what it is about this movie, but I truly could watch this movie over and over...in fact, it is on right now as I type this post...hehehe.

2. The Devil Wears Prada

This is a major favorite of mine. I watched it the other day on cable and then the next day, I pulled out the DVD and watched it again.

3. Stick-It

For a while, I had this movie recorded on my DVR and I literally found myself watching it everyday. I just love the actresses in this movie and the soundtrack is just as fantastic. Why we don't own this one on DVD yet, is beyond me.

1 comment:

Kathie Truitt said...

I don't do this near enough. A few years ago I received five whole seasons of "Murder She Wrote" DVD's. You have inspired me to take a day and sit and watch them. One whole day of 'me'. THank you!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved