Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ten Days of Me - Two Songs


I have found that there are so many songs, that when I hear them, they illicit many different memories and can take me to specific periods in my life. For instance, Steve Miller Band's Greatest Hits takes me swirling back to my senior year of high school. I am 18 all over again.

So, picking two songs was a tough one too. To be honest, this challenge, as a whole, has been kind of difficult.

two songs
1. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
This song takes me back to the first few years of being with Tony. It was in Say Anything with Jon Cusak and Ione Skye. We watched this movie a lot our first few years and so the song kind of became "our song".



2. Give Myself to You - Train
This song takes me back about five years. Tony and I were going through a rough patch in our marriage and I heard this song on the radio one day and it really struck a cord with me. It reminded me that although I was having difficulties finding where I fit in my life and my marriage, I knew whole-heartedly, that when I got it straightened out, I was going to be able to give myself to Tony.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved