Monday, September 19, 2011

Becky's Buys - Birchbox

A couple months ago, my friend Nicole told me about Birchbox. It is an online beauty site that has a monthly samples box that you can get for $10. I was a skeptical at first, but after Nicole got her first box, I immediately signed up.

Well....I finally got my first box this weekend. First of all, I love getting stuff in the mail. And to have it be beauty based..hot dog!!!

It was so fun to open and play with the stuff they sent. Here is a picture of the box that they sent out for September.


In the box was...

AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
blinc Mascara
Incoco Nail Polish Applique
Jouer Lip Enhancer
The Lash Card
Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo L'Eau Florale
- plus - a cute little friendship bracelet.

Fun, fun, fun!!!

There are still a few things that I used yet, but so far, I really like it all. (The AHAVA Hand Cream is fantastic.)

If you are interested in getting a monthly box from Birchbox, leave me a comment. That way I can refer you to their site and get referral points. I can't wait to see what I get next month.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved