Friday, September 23, 2011

Five for Friday


Fall is my favorite season. Aside from the shorter days, I don't think there is much that I don't like about fall. So, this week's Five for Friday is in honor of the first day of Fall!!! Here is a list of my Five Fall Favorites!!!


1. Halloween
This is by far my favorite holiday! I love the decorations and can't wait to actually get my house all decorated up.


2. Thanksgiving Weekend
Who doesn't love a 4 day weekend? And this year, I am taking Wednesday off as well, so I will get a blessed 5 day weekend!! Not to mention the Thanksgiving Day Parades!! It isn't Thanksgiving without them.


3. Crisp Fall Mornings/Warm Fall Evenings
The weather is so nice this time year as the last warmth of Summer shares it's rays with us.


4. Fall Foods
I love candy corn, caramel apples, apple dumplings, pumpkin pie, etc.


5. Fall Fashions
Fall clothes are comfy and warm, but there isn't so much to them that you feel completely bundled up! I especially love that I get to pull out my boots!!!



What are your fall favorites?

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved