Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Girl's Saturday

Ashton and I enjoyed a wonderful day together on Saturday. Tony was at the fire station and Quinn was at a youth retreat.

We filled our time by visiting the new Outlet Shoppes of Oklahoma City. It is so nice to have such a beautiful outlet mall in OKC. Since the fair was in town, it wasn't busy and we went early in the day, so it was nice and cool outside.


We only did window shopping so we were good girls and didn't spend any money. Although if I would have had money, I'm sure I would've had no problem spending it out there.

Later that afternoon, we went to see Dolphin Tale. This is the movie about the dolphin, Winter, who loses her tail and is eventually given a prosthetic tail. (btw...Winter plays herself in the movie...which is pretty cool.)


This movie was amazing. It was so inspirational and uplifting. We didn't cry, but we did tear up. If you are looking for a movie that will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy, this is the one. (And Harry Connick, Jr. is a pretty good reason to see this movie too! Dang, that man is goodlookin'!)


It was great day together. We always enjoy each other's company and love spending time just the two of us.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

What a fun day! I absolutely love reading about your mom/daughter dates. It makes me excited about Gracelyn getting older instead of crying because she is getting older.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved