Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday Party Fun

We had Ashton's birthday party on Saturday. It was an all day event, that really turned out great.

We took the kids to Paint'N Station to paint some pottery that morning. We all had a lot of fun, but man, an hour and a half sure goes by fast when you are trying to finish a project.





After, we had cake, ice cream and gifts at the house.



Ashton's friends stayed the rest of the evening for some crafting, movies and a sleepover. I really thought I would regret having the kids at the house for a full 24 hours, but it went a lot better than I would've thought. Instead of them trying to cram tons of fun into a few hours, they had all day to hang out and do the things they wanted to do.

I hope Ashton enjoyed her 11th birthday! I'm still in shock that my baby girl is 11. Wow! I feel old!

Sookie even got in on the party action by hiding behind the tissue and gift bags. I think she really thought we couldn't see her. tee hee hee

1 comment:

Nicole said...

awe! How fun! what a great day for Ashton!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved