Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shake, Rattle and Roll

It has been very interesting to live Oklahoma the last couple of days. We've had two earthquakes. And the epicenters were in two different towns. We didn't feel the first one that happened on Friday night in Prague. But the one that hit last night, with the epicenter in Sparks, woke me from an Ambien induced sleep. And man, oh, man...it really tripped me out. It was a 5.6 on the Richter scale.

So, in honor of the earthquakes, I've decided to do a fun little post about my favorite natural disaster movies. Do you have any favorites that didn't make my list? Leave a comment and let me know.

Tornado...has to be The Wizard of Oz.


Famine

Tsunami/Asteroid...Deep Impact. I loved this film and remember bawling my eyes out at the end.



Volcano...Dante's Peak with Peirce Brosnan. I mean, really? It's Peirce Brosnan..what more is there to say?



Avalanche...Vertical Limit. Loved it!



Fire...Always. This is one of my all time favorite movies.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved