Thursday, December 8, 2011

Work Arrangement

Have you ever had your boss schedule a meeting that made your stomach lurch into your throat? Well, I did...last week. The meeting subject was "Work Arrangement". I knew immediately that it had to do with me still not working in the office full time and boy was I dreading that conversation.

So, effective last Friday, I am back in the office full-time. For all of you that don't have the luxury of working from home, I know you are scoffing at me. What's the big deal right? Well, with POTS, it physically hurts me to sit at work for 8 hours a day. My dizzy spells get worse and all I want to do when I get home is sleep. So, I feel like poo and my family really gets the raw end of the stick.

I am hoping I will eventually acclimate and be somewhat functional in the evenings and on the weekends. I guess only time tell. Only happy thoughts, right!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

**hugs**

Debbie said...

I will keep you in my prayers my friend.

mistymadisonjo said...

Hang in there.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved