Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Well, since I did a pretty good with my 2011 resolutions, I thought...why not do it again!!!

So, here is my list for 2012...wish me luck! (and these are in no particular order)

1. Get my scrapbooking caught up and organized...I am only a few years behind.


2. De-clutter my house! I've joined a 52 week challenge to an Organized Home on Home Storage Solutions that will hopefully make de-cluttering a bit more enjoyable.


3. Get my muscle tone back. After losing weight and being ill, I've not worked out in a VERY long time. So it is about time I refocus and try to get some muscles back.


4. I find so much joy in reading, so I want to continue to read 52+ books this year.


5. Focus on my relationships with Tony, Quinn and Ashton. For Tony, continue to go on one date a month. For Quinn and Ashton, spend time alone with each of them on a regular basis (doing something THEY like to do). And as a family, do more things that bring us together.

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sounds like some great resolutions!

Happy 2012!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved