Monday, May 21, 2012

Daddy's Grease Monkey

A few weekends ago, Tony was ready to change the oil in my car.  Now he would typically get Quinn to help, but being a teenager...Quinn had been up late and was sleeping in.  I mean, it was a Saturday morning.

So, Tony looked and Ash and said "Let's Go!"  She was did a chuckle at first and then realized he was serious.  So, Ashton got some one on one time with Daddy and got to learn how to change the oil in a car. 






Appearantly, I am next, since I've never changed the oil either.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.

3 comments:

Shyla said...

Good job Ashton! Everybody should know how to change their own oil even of you never do!

Kendra said...

Way to go Ashton!! She is a definite trooper! That was special quality dad time! My stepdad insisted I know to change tires but I never did help change the oil til I was married.

Debbie said...

I agree with Shyla! Good for you Ashton!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved