Monday, May 14, 2012

So, So Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have several posts that I need to do, but I just haven't been motivated to it. 

I saw my surgeon on Friday and got the steri-strips and glue off and the stitches cut out.  Whew!  Praise God for that being gone.  However, for the past three weeks, I've had a rash on my girlies.  Well, since the tape and glue have been removed, I've realized that rash was mostly an allergic reaction to the adhesive, because where the tape/glue was, is now uber-blistered.

My surgeon didn't give me anything for it on Friday, so I went to see my PCP this morning.  He gave me some prednisone and it is already looking better.  Let's just hope it actually kicks this reaction and this crazy itchy rash goes away.

I promise I will post some new pictures for you guys soon!

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

Holy cow oweee.
Hope things clear up soon.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved