Friday, August 3, 2012

Make Your Mark



Disney has been holding a dance competition where kids can submit their dance routines online.  Of  course, Ashton just had to do it.  So, this week we submitted her entry and today we received the email that her routine was being featured online.

You can go see her Disney.com debut by clicking on the link below.

http://makeyourmark.disney.go.com/s/gdbjja?cmp=Dcom_emc_MYM2012_vidview_ready_u13_extl

She is SO excited!  The entry deadline is in a couple of days and we will find out if Ashton made the semi-finals starting on Aug 19.  Either way, it is pretty cool that her dance has been featured online.  We'll keep you up to date on how her video does.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That is so cool!! She is such an outgoing young lady. I admire her for submitting a dance and how neat that it's online!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved