Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Krazy Kat Update

I know I owe you guys lots of pictures on the photo challenge, but I have been lazy and not gotten around to taking the pictures I need.  So, eventually I will bombard you with a weeks worth of pics.

I thought I would update you on Sookie and how the medicine is doing for her.  I posted HERE about her being crazy and attacking Ashton and I daily.  Well, she has been on the Prozac for about a month and a half and is doing GREAT!


We see more of this than anything.  I'm sure the medicine makes her a little sleepy.  We've also found that if we see that "look" in her eyes, we can distract her with a toy.  She still goes a little nuts a couple times a week, but it is much better than it was.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

YAY for stable Sookie!! I am really glad to hear the medicine is working for her.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved