Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Pictures

Christmas was great this year!  It was small, but very special.  Like always, it was over too quickly for the amount of effort that went into making it a great season.

I love this picture of Ash, but my favorite is my dad and Quinn in the background.  It looks like major words of wisdom are being passed between the two, huh?



Christmas Morning!  Tony worked Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve, so we weren't expecting him home until 7:30am on Christmas Morning.  We were wonderfully surprised when he came home at 7pm on Christmas Eve evening!  It was so meaningful that he took time off and surprised us.



I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday! 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Fun pics! Ashton is so cute! What a nice surprise to have Tony home Christmas Eve in time for Christmas morning! Having a dad who was a Norman fireman, I know it can be sad on holidays when they have to work.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved