Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday

During the last two weeks, our DVR has been feverishly recording all the shows that have come back for the winter season.  I know I record way too much and don't have time to watch it all, but I just can't help myself.

Luckily (or not so luckily)...the last two days have been spent on the couch (or asleep in bed).  I woke up Monday with a migraine that quickly progressed into a low grade fever and stomach yuckies.  Not sure if it was just a bug or what...but I spent Monday sleeping or watching TV and then Tuesday was spent recovering.  I guess when you feel like this, there is no better time to catch up on the DVR, right? 

So, here is a list of my favorites ....

Pretty Little Liars

The Lying Game

Dance Moms
 

Parenthood

Nashville

Hart of Dixie

The Carrie Diaries


Bunheads


Switched at Birth

And that isn't all of them...I also record these, but they aren't necessarily favorites...The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules, Catfish: The TV Show, The Dead Files, Ghost Adventures, Teen Trouble, Double Divas, 1600 Penn, Project Runway, and Rock Center.

Do you see the problem?  Are you as addicted to TV as I am?  What are your favorite shows?

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

My TV addiction is actually so out of control that I'm actually relieved that the Parenthood finale was last night. I can't keep track of all my shows!

mistymadisonjo said...

I'm so glad Dance Moms is back on, though I won't get as much done. I seriously think that the dance moms are much meaner this go around.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved