Friday, March 1, 2013

Family Frenzy Friday



Last weekend, Ashton had a wonderful opportunity (thanks to our friends Jeana and Aub).  Both girls attended the OU Jr. Sooner Cheer and Pom clinic and then they got to perform at halftime during the OU vs. Baylor basketball game.

(I took this photo before the game and I got a lucky shot.  There is absolutely no photo editing done to this...I must have been moving the camera at the same speed as the flag runners for it to come out this way.  Lucky shot, but pretty awesome if you ask me.)


Both girls did such a good job!  And they both had a blast!  We had a good time cheering them on from the stands too.


Then on Sunday, we had a Brum birthday party.  Our parties usually consist of celebrating multiple birthdays and this time we celebrated 4...both of Tony's parents and his two aunts.  They get a kick out of the multiple candles. 


The party was at Great Grandma Brum's house.  She is one of the most wonderful women that I am blessed to have in my life.


Yesterday, I took lunch to Ashton and Tanor (yep...they are still boyfriend and girlfriend).  I embarrassed her to death by making them take pictures with my photobooth app...but the pics sure turned out cute!


The rest of our week was pretty status quo. Quinn has a band competition tomorrow...wish him luck.  He will performing in a solo, a trio, a brass ensemble and a trumpet choir.  It's going to be a busy Saturday morning.

Hope you all have a great weekend and week to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I typed a long comment and it didn't take. Looks like good times and that is a really cool shot! Wishing Quinn good luck tomorrow! The rest was rambling. :) Have a good weekend. - Girl on a Journey

Kendra said...

The flag photo is awesome! I am giddy when I luck out with a good photo like that. The clinic sounds so fun, especially for OU! You are a super sweet mom to take lunch to Ashton and her beau! What a fun memory. Good luck to Quinn and the rest of the band tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved