Monday, March 11, 2013

Made Me Smile Monday

I am so excited! 

I leave on Thursday to go visit Nicole for the first time since she moved!


I am beyond giddy!

So, of course, Made Me Smile Monday has to be related, right?  First off...Nicole are both uber planners.  I wouldn't expect anything less but for her to have a full itinerary planned out for my visit!  And the plans that she has made for us have made me smile multiple times over the last few weeks. 

Here is a glimpse of what we will be doing....

Charming Charlies
Easton Shopping, H&M, etc...lunch at Nordstroms
Archiver's
German Village, breakfast, German dinner, Book Loft (200 year old store) (featured on Martha Stewart and Man v. Food)
Jeni's Ice Cream (maybe twice) Oprah's favorite ice cream
Gonna go eat the Mother Clucker
Home Goods ... Nicole's favorite store
North Market...indoor Farmers market and Market District
Jury Room featured on Dead Files
Green Lawn Cemetery...founded in 1840, famous and civil war graves

It's gonna be 5 full days of awesomeness!!!!  I'm probably gonna spend $500 and gain 50 lbs...but it will all be worth it!

4 comments:

Girl On a Journey said...

I am SO excited for ya'll and jealous. I will follow along as much or little that ya'll blog those days. My two favorite ladies in the virtual world! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!

Kendra said...

I would be giddy too! Are you taking an extra suitcase for your souvenirs? You gals have a blast and I can't wait to see pics!!

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

So jealous!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

You sound positively GIDDY!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved