Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday


When I'm stressed, it becomes extremely important for me to use the creative side of my brain.  Out of sheer coincidence, the morning of the tornado, I had booked a night for Ashton and I to do Wine and Palette again.  And last Monday was our girls date night!


It makes laugh when Ashton and I paint together.  I'm an extremely quiet crafter.  I don't talk much and I usually get into a zone.  Ashton, on the other hand, wants to jabber away the entire time.  We are quite a pair.



But in the end, we both enjoy creating and we enjoy doing it together. 



2 comments:

Girl On a Journey said...

So cute. I love that you have "Girls Date Night"!

Kendra said...

I love this post so much! You and your daughter have such a great relationship. Your paintings turned out great!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved