Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I'm Up to Wednesday

It's time to share another room with you guys...but first, I must whine a bit.  You see, I'm going to share with you our master bathroom and if there is one thing I truly, truly miss about our old house, it is the master bathroom.  Our old bathroom was HUGE.  There was an insane amount of storage, plus a jacuzzi tub and tons of space.  OMG!  Oh, how I do miss that bathroom every day.

But I digress...our new master bathroom is really just a normal bathroom.  The storage is minuscule, but we've made it work as best we can.  It's not my favorite room, but I'm pleasantly pleased with how the decorating has turned out.

All of the decor has been reused from the old house with added paint to make it match the color scheme.

The paintings in this picture are what Tony and I did at Wine&Palette.  The pictures needed some coral, so I made some a few adjustments to brighten it up a bit.

BEFORE

AFTER

We have a cute cabinet above the toilet.  I still have changes I want to make to it, like...I can't stand the mirrors...so they will be going away once I figure out what I'm going to do instead.  But the storage is nice and the baskets are cute.


The metal art work was actually in our entry at the old house.  I added the sky blue and coral paint to make it match and I think it turned out great.  


The cross in this picture was actually brown.  I decided it needed to "pop!" 


The added color and decorating make this room much more enjoyable.  Eventually I'll forget about my past life with a jacuzzi tub...right?  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww putting your his&hers paintings in there ♡♡♡♡♡ I love that! And I love the pop of color!

Angbrad03 said...

I think downsizing in the kitchen and bath are the hardest. Our last house was built in the 1940's and had ZERO storage in the bathroom, not even a cabinet under the sink, it was awful. And coming from Texas, where we had a huge bathroom with a giant tub and a bunch of built in cabinets, it was torture. You've done a great job making it cute and homey, though, love the colors!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved