Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I {heart} CraigsList

Reducing debt is the name of our game these days and one of the ways we are doing that (and as directed by Dave Ramsey)...if you don't use it, sell it! Tony kicked this off a couple of weeks by selling some of his 4-Wheeler parts via CraigsList. Well, I couldn't let him be the only one getting rid of stuff, so I decided to look in my scrapbook room and sell what I wasn't using. For me, this means most of my stamping stuff. I don't use it anymore so it might as well collect more than just dust.

So, Thursday last week, I put three new posts on CraigsList for 3 sets of Stampin' Up ink pads. By the next day, I had two of three SOLD! I can't wait to put more and more stuff on CraigsList and get even more of that debt paid off....then, I can start keeping some of that money for new clothes!!!

Thanks to my friend Kelly for giving me this idea. I would've never thought of selling my stuff on CraigsList without the idea from her...I know, I know...I just don't think about stuff like that.

1 comment:

Angbrad03 said...

LOVE Craigslist--it rocks! Happy selling--hope you make a bundle!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved