Saturday, September 26, 2009

Halloween has arrived....At least in spirit!

I finally got all of my Halloween decorations out! (Well, actually Tony got the box out of the attic for me and I did the decorating!) It is so festive around our house now. I love, love, love Halloween. It is seriously one of my favorite holidays.

The first two pictures are a glass etching project that I did for this week's ASA bonus project. It is the first time I've ever done glass etching and I was totally surprised at how easy it was to do. I can't wait to do more.




The rest are some store bought and some homemade decorations that I've accumulated over the years. Ashton still says we need more...she is dying to make our house completely haunted!





4 comments:

Abbie H. said...

cute, cute! I have been working on some glass etching projects lately. I've been waiting to post about one of them until I get a few pictures added to it. You've inspired me to get them done!!

Anonymous said...

Becky!! I don't know why I didn't see this link earlier!! Love your table with the black glitter pumpkins!! The house looks soo festive!! Make me want to get the rest of my projects done!!

Kelly said...

LOVE the glass etching!! When ya coming over to 'do' mine? Hehe!! I got a few of my Halloween things out too...could use some more though!

greygillfish said...

Great job on the glass etching. I LOVE halloween, but haven't been quite as motivated this year with decorating. I feel like we just got the house decorated from the move, and now I need to re-decorate for the upcoming holidays. UHHG!

I agree with Ashton, you can never have enough for halloween decor! :)


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved