Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's the Small Things

The kids and I tend to be a little lazy in the mornings. In fact, mornings are part of our special time when we lay in either my bed or Quinn's bed (Ashton's bed is too small) and talk while we are all 3 trying to wake up.

While we were laying in bed and talking today, Ashton said..."Shhh! Do you hear that? The band is playing." We all jumped up out of bed, grabbed a blanket and shot out the back door. We sat out on our back porch, cuddled up in a soft, fuzzy blanket and listened to the South Moore Band go through it's morning practice. It was so nice to enjoy the cool, crisp, fall morning together (Man, it was cold...we were all in our PJs...hehehe). The only thing missing was Tony (and a hot cup of coffee)!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved