Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ASA Keepsake Box - Project 3

This week's challenge on ASA is to create a keepsake box. I am actually making two and this is the first of them. This one is still a work in progress though. Our family is taking a vacation to Myrtle Beach in 1 and 1/2 weeks. So, I decided a keepsake box and mini-album would be the perfect way to store the memories.

So, when we get home, we'll add photos to the top of the box and to the mini-album. We'll put shells, sand and whatever else we find inside the box. Then we'll also glitter up some small shells and sand dollars and put them on the top. I can't wait to see it completely done. I'm pretty proud of this one.




(The other keepsake box is for Quinn. He's pretty excited about it. I'll get it done and posted in the next few days.)

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

Don't you need a personal photographer to go along with you on your trip. Think of all the endless pictures I could take. I could be your stow away. HA!

Love the keepsake box idea. You are so crafty and talented. I am jealous!

Nicole said...

OH my goodness, you are done with bonus projects and I have not even done the real thing! ha
you rock........love the box


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved