Monday, October 19, 2009

2009 Brum Family Road Trip - Day 7 & 8

Our last two days were spent in the car driving the 20 hours back home. We filled our time listening to New Moon and enjoying the scenery.

The Smokey Mountains were absolutely beautiful. The clouds were low on the top of the mountains and it really looked like smoke was billowing off of them.

We spent Friday night in Franklin, TN (a suburb of Nashville). We were all so tired that we went out for a quick bite of pizza and then back to the room to watch TV.

We hit the road Saturday morning at 7:30am and were home by 6:30 that night. I am happy to report that we all survived our first family road trip. I know we will do another again one day, but if I have my way, it WILL NOT be any time soon.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved