Monday, October 19, 2009

2009 Brum Family Road Trip - Day 6

Day 6 - Thursday

We woke again to rain on Thursday morning, but the weather man said it would quickly fade off and the sun would come out.

We drove over to North Myrtle Beach and took the kids to the Alligator Adventure. I have never seen so many Alligators and Crocodiles in one place. They were every where and they were huge.

There was one that was over 20 feet long. It was crazy. I was sure happy he was on the other side of the fence. They had one named 'Bob' who was born without a tail. Lucky for 'Bob' he was born in captivity, so they were able to give him his own home so he could survive. They had baby crocodiles and alligators and some that had to be hundreds of years old.





After the Alligator Adventure, we polished off our souvenir shopping at Barefoot Landing. This shopping experience wasn't near as neat as our previous day's shopping, but it got the job done.

I promised Ashton we would go back to the beach at least one more time. We all suited up and headed out onto the windy beach. The water was freakin' cold! I only got in up to my knees. But, Ashton just had to say goodbye to the ocean and the beach and I can't say that I blame her.

We ended the evening early and went back to the room to pack up for the following days drive.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved