Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Tomorrow!!!

It is hard to believe that my surgery is tomorrow. I am sort of in shock right now! It's really weird.

I lost the prescribed 8 pounds, so everything should flow perfectly tomorrow. I check in for the surgery at 5:30am, so I figure I'll actually be "under the knife" around 7 or 7:30...so please throw up a prayer for me at that time.

The picture below is what my diet will consist of for the next two weeks...clear liquids ONLY! It's certainly not much! I don't think this will be that physically hard...but I KNOW it will be mentally hard. Pray for that too please.

I'll update you all later this week.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Best of luck I will be thinking of you!

Shannon Plumb said...

Good luck Becky! I'll be praying for you and the surgeons! Also be praying for you recovery!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved