Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Get Out of That Pit

Find your way out of the pit through God's deliverance. Beth Moore shares her own story of dwelling in desperation and guides readers to the way out of their own. No matter what or how you get stuck, God can get you out.

This is another great book from Beth Moore. If you don't know Beth Moore, she is a fabulous Christian author. Her studies will ground you back into scripture and take you deeper than you ever thought possible.

This book is a little lighter than most of her studies though. If you find yourself 'down' a lot and you feel like you are buried, I recommend you read this. It is a great resource for remembering to allow God to pick you back up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, love, love Beth Moore!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved