Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Mania

New Moon finally has made it to the theatres. It felt like it wasn't ever going to make it.

To celebrate, a group of my friends (some Shabby Souls and some JH'ers) started Saturday afternoon at my house for a New Moon Pre-Party where we watched Twilight and the Scene It DVD Game: Twilight Edition. We had sooooo much fun! Great friends, great food, and a great time.




After that we headed to The Warren Balcony where we met up with the rest of our friends to watch New Moon. The best thing about the balcony is that the seating is reserved so you don't get there early to get a good seat. The seats a wonderfully comfortable and you have seat side service.





The movie was even better than the first one. I can't explain how much I loved it. Appearantly, Eclipse comes out this summer (book 3 in the saga)...so now I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved