Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pick a Number

Last night as I was tucking Ashton into bed, she said the funniest thing...Hopefully I can articulate the conversation correctly.

"Mom, I am making Brownie and Poodo pick a number between 1 and 20 to see who will sleep with me. Here is the number (then she whispered 5 in my ear)."

I said "OK"

Then she looked at Poodo and said, "Pick a Number!" Poodo (really Ashton) said, "15".

The she looked at Brownie and said, "Pick a Number!" Brownie (really Ashton) said, "6".

Then she looked at me grinning from ear to ear..."Looks like Brownie won!"

This girl and her imagination just crack me up sometimes!

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

That is too funny!

Hope you are doing better today!

Glad to hear you are well enough to laugh with Ashton, and well enough to share with us! :)


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved