Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Few Family Photos

My sister came to visit at Thanksgiving and in preparation for her trip to visit her in-laws, she wanted some pictures of us to share. And since most of you have never met my sister, I thought I would share some of them with you.

Me, my Mom and Robin


Robin and Ashton...I think my sister is pretty enamored with Ashton..but of course, who isn't...tee hee hee.



Robin is currently in Pakistan and her son is here with us. So since she wasn't going to be here at Christmas, she and Collin celebrated early. Here is a picture of them together and I think it is just adorable.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved