Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Family Christmas on Christmas Eve

Tony was scheduled to work on Christmas Day, so all of our Family Christmases took place the morning of Christmas Eve.

Garry, Treasa, Quinn and Ashton


We started the morning at Tony's parent's house. We opened gifts and then sat around visited with one another.

Then we went to my parent's house. We opened presents with them and my nephew, Collin. Then we had a delicious lunch of stuffed pork loin and all the other fabulous Christmas fixin's.

Quinn


Ashton


Collin

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved