Monday, June 7, 2010

I Feel Old

At work this week, our external auditor's are here doing our semi-annual SOX Audit. Typically, I enjoy visiting with the auditors, but this time there is no fun involved in the conversation. "Why?" you might ask. Because they are babies...and I am not kidding. They are all 3 fresh out of college...they can't be much older than 22. When I met with them (twice today, I might add) I felt like I was talking to my son.

I don't usually feel like I am old, but this group of baby face auditors is really cramping my style. Gees...I hate feeling old.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your not old!

Shyla said...

I prefer to think of myself as mature!

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

Don't think of yourself as old! Just think of them as pip squeaks, I would! ;)


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved