Friday, June 18, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is the riveting story of Bree Tanner, a newborn vampire first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the world she inhabits. The novella chronicles the newborn vampire army’s journey as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens,
following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.


You can click here to read the reason behind Stephanie writing this Novella.

This was a very good addition to the Eclipse storyline. It gave me lots of perspective around the newborns and what their life was like as their "army" was being created.

If you are a fan of Twilight, I recommend you read this one. It will be enlightening.

1 comment:

Crystal Clear As Mud said...

Kelsie says I have to read this before seeing the movie! I'm going to try!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved