Saturday, June 26, 2010

Talent and Resilience

Season 7 of So You Think You Can Dance started a few weeks ago. Well, this last week, they had a special guest that was truly amazing. Actually, Brian has auditioned for SYTYCD since season 3. Brian suffers from scoliosis, but he hasn't let that interfere with his love of dance. He does a crazy, sick robot. And although he may not be the show is looking for, the judges and America love his talent and his optimism. During the season 7 auditions the judges found out that Brian has a "crew", so they offered a guest spot to them during the live shows. I am attaching both his audition and his guest performance. I hope you are just as amazed as I am.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!! I haven't been on your blog forever!! And I have to say little lady!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!! You look amazing and I am sure you feel amazing because it definitely shows thru your pictures!!

Love so you think you can dance!! This dance crew was WOW!! Can you believe he has MS?

Nicole said...

Remote control is AMAZINg!!!!!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved