Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse is FINALLY here!



OH MY GOODNESS! I'm not sure where to even start.

My girlfriends and I got together Friday night to see the latest installment of The Twilight Saga...ECLIPSE!!! This movie met every single expectation that I had. It was like they looked inside my mind as I was reading the book and took my imaginations for the movie.

This movie had all the intensity, passion, excitement and amazing vampire and werewolf fights! I can't wait to see this again. Breaking Dawn isn't scheduled to come out until November 2011. It's going to be a long 18 months.

But you know what the best part of the night really was...getting together with my girlies. We met early and had appetizers, dinner and drinks. Then we went into the wonderful Warren Balcony. This group of girls is so special to me. I love that we make time for each other and that we have find joy in each other's day to day lives. (Jeana..we missed you!!!)

The whole gang!!!


Me and Nicole


Kelly and Karlin


Natalie and Angela


Kelsie and Megan


Becky and Allison

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved